[Archivesspace_Users_Group] password-reset.sh

Mayo, Dave dave_mayo at harvard.edu
Thu May 26 19:55:25 EDT 2016

Hello all,

I've set up a local development copy of ArchivesSpace, and it's been overall working - I run things through build/run, and they work.  But I've been having trouble running any of the scripts; in particular, I need to do a password reset, and launcher/password_reset/password-reset.sh fails with the following errors:

./launcher/password_reset/password-reset.sh: line 3: ./launcher/password_reset/find-base.sh: No such file or directory

./launcher/password_reset/password-reset.sh: line 5: cd: /scripts: No such file or directory

Error: Could not find or load main class org.jruby.Main

I'm running it from the project directory, on OSX...

- Dave