[Archivesspace_Users_Group] “Last Modified by” section to reflect all data entry users

Brad Westbrook brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org
Fri May 20 08:34:58 EDT 2016

Hi, Lydia,

That feature appears to work as expected.

See:

http://test.archivesspace.org/accessions/4/edit

and

http://test.archivesspace.org/resources/26/edit#tree::resource_26

Both records were edited this morning by a "user"  with advanced data entry permissions.

Do you see any differences between the user records for your user(s) with basic data entry permissions and those with advanced data entry permissions?

Brad W.

Bradley D. Westbrook
Program Manager
brad.westbrook at lyrasis.org