[Archivesspace_Users_Group] call for lightning round speakers for Member Forum: How Does ArchivesSpace Work For You?

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu May 19 10:39:09 EDT 2016

How do you use ArchivesSpace? How have you made it work for you? We're seeking speakers for a lightning round session at the Member Forum, scheduled for August 2 at the Robert W. Woodruff Library at Atlanta University Center. You can talk about any aspect of using ArchivesSpace in your institution, big or small, for as little as 5 minutes. Speakers we have lined up so far will talk about setting up an ODBC connection to enable reports and queries and lessons learned by a mid-sized academic institution, without a designated software developer, in implementing ArchivesSpace. The sky's the limit for potential topics.

This is a great opportunity to share some knowledge and get some ideas from your colleagues, in a low pressure setting. If you'd like to be involved, please email me a brief expression of interest and description of your topic by Thursday, May 26. Also, while we'd love to have as many in person speakers as we can, there is the potential for virtual participation in this session, so if you can't physically be there, but could appear via Skype (or something similar), let me know that too.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas!
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager