[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Assistance with error log

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri May 13 14:00:21 EDT 2016

Hi Valerie,

If I understand you to be saying that you first enabled Yale's container management plugin in a 1.4.2 installation and then migrated your data from AT using the migration tool, I suspect yours is a path that very few institutions have trod, so there may not be much advice available. If you follow a different sequence, i.e. migrate your data first, then enable the container management plugin (which would then convert your container data), do you see any differences? Is it more successful that way?

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>