[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Single-Part notes not showing up in Print Resource to PDF

Salwa Ismail Salwa.Ismail at georgetown.edu
Wed May 11 12:01:46 EDT 2016

Thanks for the suggestions, Mark.

I've also been corresponding with Brad and turns out it's a bug with AS
that they'll add to their queue.
I am unable to share the FA as it has private date/information in it. :-(

Thanks,
-Salwa

*---*
*Salwa Ismail*
Head, Library Information Technology (LIT)
Georgetown University Library
Washington D.C.
(202) 687 7385