[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Single-Part notes not showing up in Print Resource to PDF

Salwa Ismail Salwa.Ismail at georgetown.edu
Wed May 11 08:33:15 EDT 2016

Hello ArchivesSpace Users,

We've noticed that our single-part notes do not show up when we output the
finding aid as a PDF using "Print Resource to PDF" function.
Our multi-part notes show up fine.

The finding aid is set to False on Publish (so not published on the web),
but the individual component notes (multi- or single) are set "checked" on
publish.

Are we missing something here? I've perused though the documentation but
was unable to find anything in the Notes section or Print Resource to PDF
section that helped or indicated something that could be of use in my case.

Any and all help and advise is appreciated.

Bes,
-Salwa

*---*
*Salwa Ismail*