[Archivesspace_Users_Group] getting started

Emily Pyers epyers at slv.vic.gov.au
Sun May 8 19:43:46 EDT 2016

Hi Elspeth,

If you email me direct I can shoot you a copy of our user documentation?  A lot of the instruction is specific to us, obviously, but it might give you a bit of a starting point?

Cheers,

Emily

Emily Pyers | Collections Cataloguing Librarian | Storage & Digital Collection Services
In the office Monday - Wednesday & Friday, 9am-3:30pm
State Library Victoria | 328 Swanston Street | Melbourne VIC 3000
T +61 3 8664 7368 | epyers at slv.vic.gov.au
slv.vic.gov.au<http://slv.vic.gov.au>

[Discover Library]<http://www.slv.vic.gov.au?utm_source=esig&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Discover_Library>
[follow   us]
[SLV facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melbourne-Australia/State-Library-of-Victoria/32256104331> [SLV twitter] <http://twitter.com/Library_Vic>  [SLV youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/statelibraryvictoria>        [SLV flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/statelibraryofvictoria_collections/>         [SLV   instagram] <http://instagram.com/library_vic>