[Archivesspace_Users_Group] getting started

Elspeth Olson elspeth.olson at bookbindersmuseum.com
Wed May 4 12:56:11 EDT 2016

Hello -

I've recently taken over the library/archives position at a small museum
and discovered that a lot of our documentation has gone missing. We've
finally managed to dig up passwords to the members' area with the various
manuals and tutorials, but I'm just plain not sure how to begin. I've used
Archivist's Toolkit (several years ago) but never ArchivesSpace. Can anyone
offer pointers as to how to begin? It appears that while we have a
membership, we've not yet actually entered any information or created any
records, so I'm pretty much starting from scratch.

Help! I'm feeling clueless!

Elspeth Olson
Librarian/Archivist
American Bookbinders Museum