[Archivesspace_Users_Group] white screen lock-out

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Thu Mar 31 04:19:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

Ok...so, yeah 224 should not be too much either. And, it does sound like you're using a proxy ( this is a webserver like Apache or Nginx which directs regular WWW traffic to the :8080 ports that Java uses...so not having "8080" in your URLs probably means you have one.. )

And Susan, you're hosted with LYRASIS, right? So, that will probably rule out most server performance / "we don't have enough RAM" issues.

Trying to replicate this...Let me break this down:

1) Using the RDE, I complete 10 rows or so and hit "Save"
  Q1) There's a period of time ( like it's trying to save)  or does it just go to white screen?
2) White screen
4) I restart my browser, log into aspace, go back to edit the record...white screen.
  Q2) Do you know what happens if you look at the view/readonly page?
  Q3) Other records are totally unaffected? It's just that one record?

Also...anyone who can share their logs ( with a period of time where this was known to have happened ) would be great...if you do can you tell me the URL of the record affected?

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/