[Archivesspace_Users_Group] remove created/last-modified column from search results and browse pages?

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Thu Mar 17 11:13:08 EDT 2016

Hello,

Reviving this old thread on the list.  Has anyone successfully removed the created/last modified column from the browse and search result pages in the staff interface?  I don’t think this is possible using the preference settings in the app.

I’m sure this is possible in a plugin, but I can’t quite locate the relevant view templates in the application.

Any advice?

Thanks,
-Noah

Noah Huffman
Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Digital Records
David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University | 919-660-5982
http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/