[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Export folder labels question

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Thu Mar 17 10:47:00 EDT 2016

Hello everyone!
I saw in a 2013 Aspace Google forum post that version 0.4 was going to incorporate a function to export folder labels.  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/archivesspace/folder$20labels/archivesspace/s3iYwe_LOas/ca-X4qvJNlMJ
That sounds like a very helpful and timesaving tool, but I haven’t been able to find more information about how to access and use it.  Not being particularly techie, I was really proud of myself for figuring out how to export container labels for a resource, but it only goes as far as the box level.  Could anyone fill me in on how to use the Export Folder Labels function?  Thanks so much for any help you could provide!
Lydia