[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Public Interface Enhancement Project - Roadmap

Stern, Randy randy_stern at harvard.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:44:30 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the detailed overview - this helps a lot. Harvard is also actively looking into how we could contribute to accelerating the PUI work, and your explanation will be a great aide in our thinking. My understanding on ArcLight is the same as yours. I will be at the LDCX meeting at Stanford in March and plan to get an update on ArcLight while I am there.

Randy