[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accessions & Agents

Suda, Phillip J psuda1 at tulane.edu
Wed Mar 9 10:32:27 EST 2016

Greetings all,

                We have multiple repositories/libraries in one ArchivesSpace instance. Users of one repository do not have access to resources from another repository.

Problem: A repository does not want agents associated with accessions visible to other repositories.

I can make it so that accessions are not visible to anyone outside of a repository based on user access rules.

Is it possible to make agents associated with accessions from a specific repository only visible to the users assigned to that repository? This is an issue of privacy for agents (donors) associated with accession records. As far as I can tell, these agents to everyone.

Thanks for any help.

Thank you,

Phil

Phillip Suda