[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Newly Created Locations Not Popping Up

Johna L Von Behrens jvb at sfasu.edu
Mon Mar 7 10:45:57 EST 2016

I created new locations this morning.
When the student tried to add them in the Instance they would not pop up in the list.
We went to browse through the Location box and was able to add the location.

We also did a Browse for the location and it is listed.

VERSION
v1.3.0

Did not know if this was a new issue or something that will be addressed with an update.

Johna Von Behrens, MLIS, CA, MSEd
University<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/academic> Archivist and Records Manager
East Texas Research Center<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/>
Stephen F. Austin State University<http://www.sfasu.edu/>
PO Box 13055 SFA Station
Nacogdoches<http://www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us/>, TX  75962
Phone 936.468.1536
Fax 936.468.7610

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of
Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.