[Archivesspace_Users_Group] login issue

Jessica Wagner Webster Jessica.WagnerWebster at baruch.cuny.edu
Wed Jun 15 12:11:43 EDT 2016

Maura,

Unfortunately, I only have access to the web UI. Our IT shop would have access to the server side but the person who set up the server for us is now gone. Basically, he set it up for us initially and hasn’t worked on it since, so I’m not sure how much documentation he left behind for someone else to work on; if that’s the only way to do it, however, I’ll find the right person if I have good instructions to give them.

Jessica

Jessica Wagner Webster
Digital Initiatives Librarian, Assistant Professor
Baruch College, Newman Library
151 East 25th Street, Room 523
New York, NY 10010
(646) 312-1672