[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Survey on use of the Rights Statements sub-record in ArchivesSpace

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Tue Jul 19 10:11:54 EDT 2016

Hello again ArchivesSpace users,

The deadline for this survey on the Rights Statements sub-record in
ArchivesSpace has been extended to *July 31, 2016*. Again, your answers
will help us to decide on how to revise the current module in a manner that
will preserve any data users have recorded in it.

Your participation is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Max