[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Non-Jasper Reports in latest dev release - broken?

Joshua D. Shaw Joshua.D.Shaw at dartmouth.edu
Thu Jan 28 09:46:03 EST 2016

Hey all-

I'm testing the latest dev release but one (1.4.5-dev19) and am running into a problem with the built in, non-Jasper reports. Can anyone else confirm that the CSV and XLSX flavors are broken? The JSON and HTML flavors appear to work correctly.  I've tested the built in repository_report and the created_accessions_report.

This is running without any plugins enabled to remove that potential complication.

The reason I found this is that we have a custom report that is not Jasper based (its a plugin) and the preferred format for export is xlsx. I can work around this by exporting JSON and converting, but that's a bit of a pain obviously. Jasper is also out at the moment as the report includes a user defined value to pass to the report and that appears to be a bit of a pain to implement at the moment.

Thanks!
Joshua