[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Plugins Repository?

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Jan 12 10:42:39 EST 2016

Just a further plug for this plugins page – it’s editable by anyone with a wiki account and I heartily encourage anyone with plugins to share to make use of it. (As you see, the plugins themselves don’t live there, but ideally it’s a useful clearinghouse for people looking for the range of what’s out there.)

Christine