[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Plugins Repository?

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Tue Jan 12 10:36:06 EST 2016

Hi Phil,

There's this Plugins and Scripts
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/Plugins+and+Scripts>
page on the wiki. It's probably not comprehensive, though. The Technical
Advisory Committee will also be developing a similar page for Integrations.

Thanks!
Max

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 10:32 AM, Suda, Phillip J <psuda1 at tulane.edu> wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
>          Is there a location for plugins created by the ArchivesSpace
> community? If not, this seems like a really good idea to have a place where
> plugins can be shared/downloaded. Perhaps on Github? ArchivesSpace wiki?
> Just curious, I would be willing to help with an implementation of this if
> necessary.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil
>
> Phillip Suda
> Systems Librarian
> Howard-Tilton Memorial Library
> Tulane University
> psuda1 at tulane.edu
> 504-865-5607

*Max Eckard*
*Assistant Archivist for Digital Curation*

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2113
734/763-7518 <734.763.7518>