[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Advice on Accessions CSV Template

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Fri Jan 8 07:22:47 EST 2016

Hi Emma,

That is the current template. But it does look like there's some old columns that are not used since the collection management stuff was all reworked.

Events are not currently included in the accessions CSV import, so you might have to add those as a plugin. Are you wanting to have multiple events imported per accession?

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/