[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Advice on Accessions CSV Template

Emma Jolley EJOLLEY at nla.gov.au
Thu Jan 7 18:57:35 EST 2016

Hi everyone

We are about to start a project to set up a CSV export from our acquisition offers system (Reftracker) to ArchivesSpace to create an Accessions Record. We would like to create specific events as part of the ingest process.

I have looked at the help page and the Accessions CVS Template (http://archivesspace.org/importexport)  - but the template seems to be out of date. For example it has functions that are now recorded in the Events sub-module as being populated to the Collection management:

Eg:

accession_acknowledgement_sent \ collection_management \ agreement_received.

Can anyone point me to an updated version of the Accessions CSV Template or tell me if there are any plans to update it?

Many thanks

Emma

Emma Jolley| Curator of Digital Archives, Pictures and Manuscripts Branch|National Library of Australia Canberra ACT 2600
e: emma.jolley at nla.gov.au<mailto:emma.jolley at nla.gov.au>|t: 02 6262 1456| www.nla.gov.au/ms<http://www.nla.gov.au/ms>
http://www.nla.gov.au/support-us/make-a-collection-offer-pictures-and-manuscripts