[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Code4Lib 2016 events

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Thu Jan 7 07:29:48 EST 2016

Hi,

There was a question shortly before the holidays about some Aspace-related activities at Code4Lib this year in March.

I am planning on attending, and will be at the Code4Arc pre-conf <http://2016.code4lib.org/workshops/Code4Arc/> , which was a great session we had last year at C4L.

I am thinking of also signing up to lead a breakout session one of the days, and might put together something for a lighting talk.

Is anyone else planning on going? Are there some possible ideas that anyone has or would like to see if attending? We might be able to expand on the breakout, if there's critical mass to possibly meet more somewhere.

Best, Chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/