[Archivesspace_Users_Group] announcing the ArchivesSpace User Screencast Series and your chance to participate

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Jan 5 12:16:41 EST 2016

Happy 2016, ArchivesSpace members!

We're pleased to announce the arrival of the first four entries in the ArchivesSpace User Screencast Series, a series of short video tutorials illustrating different functions within the ArchivesSpace application in easy-to-digest bites. A benefit of membership, you can access the screencasts by logging into the members-only authentication site at http://docs.archivesspace.org. (All staff of ArchivesSpace member institutions are eligible for an account; if don't have one already and would like one, please contact me or your institution's ArchivesSpace member representative to get set up.)

There are so many aspects of ArchivesSpace that can be demonstrated through screencasts like these and we need your help to cover as many as we can. Whether you're new to ArchivesSpace or already a power user, you can share your hard-earned skills and maybe even learn a little more about ArchivesSpace as you go. To give you even more incentive, we're offering a $100 honorarium per screencast.

Details on participating and a list of proposed topics are available on the ArchivesSpace wiki at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/Instructions+for+Creating+a+Video+for+the+ArchivesSpace+User+Screencast+Series. Please get in touch if you'd like to record a screencast, or if you'd like to suggest additional topics. With your participation, we look forward to this series growing by leaps and bounds!

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach and Support Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>