[Archivesspace_Users_Group] LYRASIS classes in disaster preparedness, archives preservation, and more

Margaret Kidd kiddm at vcu.edu
Tue Jan 5 10:29:05 EST 2016

The Metadata for Digitization and Preservation looks promising. Let me see
what I learn at the BitCurator Forum before I make a decision though.

Margaret Kidd

Project Archivist, Special Collections & Archives

VCU Libraries | Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences

509 N. 12th Street/PO Box 980582, Richmond, VA 23298-0582

(804) 828-3152
[image: em_twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/VCUTMLibrary> [image:
em_fb.png] <https://www.facebook.com/VCUTMLib>

<http://www.vcu.edu/>      <http://vaheritage.org>