[Archivesspace_Users_Group] buggy "Range" in RDE

Lora Davis ljdavis at jhu.edu
Fri Feb 19 09:47:59 EST 2016

Hi Lydia,

This seems related to a ticket I submitted a few months ago while at Colgate; see https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1333.  What version are you running?  The problem has been fixed, but only as of 1.4.3-dev17 according to JIRA.

And, yes, "Range" is intended only to be used in certain specific scenarios (e.g. in agent records), but not when describing materials.  This was corrected a few releases ago, and "Range" removed from non-RDE fields, but it clung on in RDE causing the issue you encountered.

Best,

Lora