[Archivesspace_Users_Group] buggy "Range" in RDE

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Fri Feb 19 09:37:07 EST 2016

Good morning!
In the Rapid Data Entry drop down lists for Date Type, we have “Range” as well as "Inclusive."  Besides sometimes being a little confused about when it would be best to use one over the other, I realized that Range is not included in the conventional entry date drop-down at all, and when I revisit RDE objects with Range, the Date Expression was automatically changed to “other” from our default “creation.”  It sounds like Range would like to be phased out completely (if going off of the conventional entry), which would streamline and clean up data.  If so, could the RDE Range drop-down option just be killed, to avoid confusion?  Thanks for your help!
Lydia