[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Series Relaunch! | ArchivesSpace Repository Profiles

Jasmine jjones at smith.edu
Tue Feb 9 15:02:25 EST 2016

Dear ArchivesSpace users:

The SAA Collection Management Tools Roundtable Steering Committee is relaunching its Repository Profile series, where we ask users about their decision-making process, implementation strategies, and lessons learned with collection management tools. Past profile contributions may be found here: http://www2.archivists.org/groups/collection-management-tools-roundtable/repository-profiles <http://www2.archivists.org/groups/collection-management-tools-roundtable/repository-profiles>.

For this round of profiles, we are asking for ArchivesSpace users to share their experiences with us. If you would like to volunteer, please get in touch with us and/or send us your responses to the repository profile questions found here: http://bit.ly/aspace-repository-profile <http://bit.ly/aspace-repository-profile>.

If you have any questions or want to send in your responses, please contact Matt Gorzalski at mGorzalski at lib.siu.edu <mailto:mGorzalski at lib.siu.edu> or Jasmine Jones at jjones at smith.edu <mailto:jjones at smith.edu>.

Looking forward to your participation and hearing about your experiences with ArchivesSpace!

Collection Management Tools Roundtable Steering Committee