[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk transferring digital objects to another repository API

Brian Hoffman brianjhoffman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:05:43 EST 2016

If you want to move all the records in a repository to another repository, you can. But if you have a subset of records to transfer you need to hit the endpoint for each transfer. You can see how this works in the unit test for the controller:

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/4c26d82b1b0e343b7e1aea86a11913dcf6ff5b6f/backend/spec/controller_repo_transfers_spec.rb <https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/4c26d82b1b0e343b7e1aea86a11913dcf6ff5b6f/backend/spec/controller_repo_transfers_spec.rb>