[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk transferring digital objects to another repository API

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Tue Feb 2 18:29:46 EST 2016

Got it. Thanks, Brian. Away from my desk but would it take wildcard or an 'all' parameter or would I have to iterate over a sequence in order to move all records?

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 3:15 PM -0800, "Brian Hoffman" <brianjhoffman at gmail.com> wrote:

You should be able to just append it like a normal query param. So for instance to transfer accession 1 from repo 1 to repo 2:
POST http://yourhost.yourdomain/repositories/1/accessions/1/transfer?target_repo=/repositories/2