[Archivesspace_Users_Group] LCNAF plugin for subjects (not just agents/persons)

Carlos Lemus carlos.lemus at unlv.edu
Tue Feb 2 17:51:57 EST 2016

Sorry, here's the link
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/c6ad2214ff36c65d41325acb466bee16c07c7cb8/backend/app/converters/lib/marcxml_base_map.rb#L292

I don't know if they have released their commit yet, so it may depend on
what version you're using. We've edited the import so the Authority ID
comes in with the corresponding LOC link. (i.e.
http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/) and then changed the LCNAF plugin to
use our import.

Here is the importer
https://github.com/l3mus/ArchivesSpace-authority-project/tree/master/unlv_importer

and where most of our edits are for the LCNAF plugin.
https://github.com/l3mus/ArchivesSpace-authority-project/blob/master/lcnaf/frontend/controllers/lcnaf_controller.rb#L47-L59

Carlos Lemus
Application Programmer, Special Collections Technical Services
University Libraries, University of Nevada, Las Vegas