[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AT Migration problem with repository processing note

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Mon Feb 1 10:52:01 EST 2016

Christie,

I have a script that sort of does what Maureen suggests.  Was going to mention it earlier, but it's a bit undercooked....

https://github.com/noahgh221/archivesspace-duke-scripts/blob/master/duke_archival_object_metadata_adder.py

It can read a two-column spreadsheet (as TSV) and batch add Repository Processing notes to archival objects via the API based on ref_ID values in the spreadsheet:

The example above is a modified version of a script that folks at the Bentley wrote:
https://github.com/djpillen/bentley_scripts/blob/master/update_archival_object.py

The comments in the script should help you figure out what you might need to modify.  For full disclosure, I'm a Python noob, so this is probably terribly written, but I can confirm that it works for my use case.

-Noah