[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AT Migration problem with repository processing note

Callahan, Maureen maureen.callahan at yale.edu
Mon Feb 1 10:42:47 EST 2016

Hey Christie,

Doing it now, we would probably write a script to do an update using the API (better built-in validation, fewer opportunities to do something stupid). During the migration, there’s a choice to keep or re-assign refids — you’re definitely going to want to keep those to help match up the components.

It’s worth noting that we made those SQL updates because of mistakes in the migrator. I’m interested to know if those ever got fixed.

MC