[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Background jobs piling up in the queue

Rider, Jacqueline jacqueline.rider at ptsem.edu
Fri Dec 16 14:02:53 EST 2016

We are using 1.5.1 and are experiencing a pileup in the background jobs queue. This is a first.

It started with trying to print a resources instances list. Now we are unable to print to pdf, even finding aids that were printable in the past.

IT upped the server capacity to 6GB RAM and 4 CPU cores and wondered if there’s something wrong with the report or the data the report generation is trying to use.

We have been test-importing into ArchivesSpace legacy XML EAD finding aids created with a locally designed template in Oxygen. Now that’s not possible either.

I found the Aug-Sept 2015 discussion and shared it with IT. Are these issues present in v. 1.5.1?

Can anyone offer any guidance?

Thanks,
Jackie Rider

Jacqueline Rider