[Archivesspace_Users_Group] publishing agents -- Is there a global option?

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Thu Dec 15 19:07:14 EST 2016

Following import, the agent records were not published by default? I can't
recall whether that was a bug in 1.4.2.

As there are currently no front-end tools for bulk updating agent records,
you'll have to either publish each one-by-one or otherwise avail yourself
of the API to update agent records. If you have access to the server your
ArchivesSpace instance runs on, it's a fairly straightforward process.
Happy to walk you through the process if needed.

Jason Loeffler
Technology Consultant | The American Academy in Rome
Minor Science | Application Development & Metadata Strategy
Brooklyn, New York
jason at minorscience.com
(347) 405-0826
minorscience (Skype)