[Archivesspace_Users_Group] RHE linus HTTPS and Apache configuration problem

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Dec 15 09:55:45 EST 2016

Thanks to those who have given Jason the answer he needed on and off list. We will be updating the technical documentation with this information as soon as we can.

By the way, it is possible for anyone to submit updates to the technical documentation via pull requests in Github. The process is described at https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/docs/README.md. Also, the Technical Documentation sub-team of our Technical Advisory Council (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/AC/Technical+Documentation+sub-team) has additional responsibility for keeping track of technical documentation needs. Feel free to get in touch with members of the group if you see something lacking but aren't able to submit the updates yourself. Ann Cooper (cooperannc at gmail.com) is the lead for the sub-team.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
800.999.8558 x2905
678-235-2905
cdibella13 (Skype)