[Archivesspace_Users_Group] RHE linus HTTPS and Apache configuration problem

Fleming, Jason flemingj at uncw.edu
Thu Dec 15 08:44:16 EST 2016

Hi Mang,

Sorry, I had tried to search the list, but hadn't seen this before. I did end up getting a different answer that worked for me from Kathleen Krause-Thompson and that was to add rewrite rules to my :80 virtual host file included in httpd.conf:

Thank you for responding. I'll have to try that one as well. But, it is working for me now.

It would be great if this got updated !

Best,

-Jason

Jason Fleming
Information Technology Librarian

601 South College Road | Wilmington, NC  28403-5990
T: 910-962-2675 | flemingj at uncw.edu
http://library.uncw.edu