[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Deleting in Bulk From the Staff Interface

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Thu Dec 15 09:48:50 EST 2016

Suzanne,

Here's one workaround for that:

*         Add a child-level component to the resource, and name it something like "delete-me", and give it any level whatever (since those two fields are required to create a new archival object).

*         Select all of the archival components that you want to delete (you can use the shift and/or control keys to select whatever you need to select), and then use the "move" function to move them into the newly-created delete-me wrapper.

*         Then, just delete that delete-me component.

Mark