[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question about displaying Box # in the container listing on a Resource record (ver 1.4 or 1.5x PUI)

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Wed Dec 14 12:04:27 EST 2016

Hello, is it possible to configure the 1.42 Public Interface display so that on a Resource Record, at the bottom in the Container listing we can also have the Box # display next to the component title.

Second, is it possible to have the Resource ID or Title display on the Component Record.

Now that the new PUI is coming out in June 2017, we plan to use the 1.5x PUI for public access to our collection descriptions.

Thank you for your (community) help with possible solutions!

Kari

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist and Program Head for Born-digital Archives
Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries, Cambridge, Massachusetts
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/  @karirene69