[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Adding siblings

Lara Friedman-Shedlov ldfs at umn.edu
Fri Dec 2 12:21:44 EST 2016

Yes we have had this problem as well, and it's a real pain. The best
work-around we've come up with is to add the archival object as the child
of the one we want it to appear next to, then move it to sibling status
afterwards by dragging.  This at least keeps it near where we really want
it so it's easier to drag.

Lara Friedman-Shedlov

--

Lara D. Friedman-Shedlov
Kautz Family YMCA Archives | University of Minnesota Libraries
ldfs at umn.edu |  612.626.7972 | www.lib.umn.edu/ymca | @yarchives