[Archivesspace_Users_Group] LCNAF import plugin

Lapka, Francis francis.lapka at yale.edu
Thu Dec 1 13:02:41 EST 2016

A group at Yale is exploring the possibility of developing data mapping improvements for the AS LCNAF import plugin. Could someone point me to the document(s) where the current mappings are documented? If such information is embedded in the code only, in which file(s) might I find it?

I've failed to unearth the information in my initial perusal of https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/tree/5e1ca66f1f04f142f2695024efb7200825046325/plugins/lcnaf, but perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places.

Thanks,
Francis

Francis Lapka  *  Catalog Librarian
Dept. of Rare Books and Manuscripts