[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Multiple collections with same title

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Wed Aug 31 18:41:29 EDT 2016

Hi Jesse,

It’s possible but does take a little knowledge of the data model whose information you’re trying to present in the search results. At Denver we wrote up three public interface search result customizations, the code for which is here: https://github.com/duspeccoll/plugins_local/tree/master/public/views/search

It works by storing the data for each search result as a variable, then displaying the fields we decided we wanted to highlight in HTML. A screenshot of the result customizations in action:

[cid:image001.png at 01D203A6.7E799F40]

It’s not as slick as I suspect the PUI group’s work will be but it works for us for now, or at least I hope it does! We store the files in our plugins/local directory, and specifically in the public/views/search subfolder.  -k