[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Cached controlled values on merge

Carlos Lemus carlos.lemus at unlv.edu
Tue Aug 30 19:00:18 EDT 2016

Hello,

I noticed that when I merged two controlled values ( in this case an extent
with value of Cubic Feet to an extent with a value of cubic_feet) the
number of related items does not change. I've tried turning on the
resequence_on_startup to true in the config file and deleting the indexer
state. It seems that the only way to change the amount of related items is
to go to the record and save it.

I noticed that there is a solr_index folder, but I couldn't find anything
about deleting that hoping it would re-index and I am not confident enough
in solr to do so with out asking. Any one else have this issue and have a
way to fix it?

Thank you,
Carlos Lemus
Application Programmer, Special Collections Technical Services
University Libraries, University of Nevada, Las Vegas