[Archivesspace_Users_Group] sorting of children

Monique Sugimoto msugimoto at pvld.org
Mon Aug 29 18:39:28 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm new to the list and using ASpace.

I created Resource with a series called 'Reference Use Copies'.  The
'children' in series are people's names which I would like to display
alphabetically.  The display currently shows the names but in the order
they were entered which wasn't alphabetical.

Is there a way to sort the list automatically without having to hand move
each child to the appropriate place in the alphabet? I didn't see (or it
wasn't obvious to me) anything in the documentation.

Thanks very much.

Monique -

Monique Leahey Sugimoto
Archivist & Adult Services Librarian