[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Approximate, Inferred, Questionable - how are you using it?

Runyon, Carolyn Carolyn-Runyon at utc.edu
Mon Aug 22 08:49:04 EDT 2016

I’ve also wondered about how my repository might best use the Date Certainty options. At present, we’re simply leaving this field blank.

DACS 2.4.12 suggests using approximately or circa to indicate estimated dates, but inferred and questionable are not discussed. Lydia, have you received any replies of list? If so, would you mind sharing?

All best,
Carolyn

Carolyn Runyon
Assistant Head of Collection Services and Director of Special Collections
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Library
615 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga, TN  37403
Carolyn-Runyon at utc.edu<mailto:Carolyn-Runyon at utc.edu>, (423) 425-4503
Dept. 6456, LIB 439D