[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Approximate, Inferred, Questionable - how are you using it?

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Thu Aug 18 10:33:21 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,
How people are interpreting and using the drop down menu within Dates for Approximate, Inferred, and Questionable?  It seems that those labels don’t print in the PDF view, and there isn’t an equivalent drop down menu in Rapid Data Entry, so I was just wondering on its functionality and the distinction between the terms.  I am still on version 1.4.2, if that makes any difference.  Thanks for your thoughts!
Lydia