[Archivesspace_Users_Group] information from last week's ArchivesSpace Member Forum

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Aug 9 10:03:33 EDT 2016

Thanks to all who presented, attended, planned, volunteered at, and otherwise participated in last week's ArchivesSpace Member Forum. An especially big thanks to the wonderful staff at member organization Atlanta University Center and especially Sarah Tanner, Assistant Head of the Archives Research Center, for service above and beyond the call of duty.

Presentations, notes, and selected recordings have been posted to the wiki at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2016. A few more items will be added in the coming days, and please feel free to add your own comments and notes to what's already there.

Please fill out the evaluation at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VDMC6YQ, whether you were at this year's Forum or not. Tell us about your experience at this one, and/or what you'd like for future Forums. If you'd like to help with future events, you can email me at any time, or look for a call for volunteers later this year.

Thanks again to everyone involved in making our second Member Forum a success! Please just let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>