[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace 1.4.2 Jasper Reports not working

Hambleton, John S jhamblet at nmu.edu
Fri Apr 29 08:39:40 EDT 2016

Thanks much for the reply Jason.
I took your advice and installed the mscorefonts...
[root at libweb log]# fc-list | grep Arial
Arial Black:style=Regular,Normal,      etc...

I have set "config.rb":
AppConfig[:enable_jasper] = true
AppConfig[:compile_jasper] = true

While still not resolved, the problem has changed in the error messages:

HTTP ERROR 500
Problem accessing /repositories/3/reports/repositoryprofilereport. Reason:
    Could not initialize class net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRStyledTextParser
Caused by:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRStyledTextParser
etc...

We are on CentOS 6, regular installation, not tomcat.

Not sure whether I'm getting closer to resolution or further away,
at this point.

Thanks again,
John H
NMU