[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Is it possible to include a summary note in a digital object CSV?

Angela Kroeger akroeger at unomaha.edu
Wed Apr 27 14:25:30 EDT 2016

Nancy Kennedy suggested: "If your archival objects don't yet exist, have you considered importing via EAD?  You could build out the archival objects and associated digital objects at the same time, saving yourself the trouble of manual linking."

I had not considered that (d'oh!), but now that you mention it, it does look like the optimal solution for this project. Nancy, you mentioned that you had some examples you could share. I would very much like to see them. Thank you!

Also, thank you Mark, Robert, and Steve, for suggestions on the API option.

I'm grateful to all the helpful people on this list!

Angela Kroeger
akroeger at unomaha.edu<mailto:akroeger at unomaha.edu>
Archives and Special Collections Associate
Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library
University of Nebraska at Omaha