[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Is it possible to include a summary note in a digital object CSV?

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Tue Apr 26 15:30:57 EDT 2016

I know this isn't a workable solution for everyone, but you should also check out what Artefactual is working on with Archivematica for both the Bentley Historical Library and us here at the RAC.

We're working on two separate projects to help link up digital objects to description in ArchivesSpace. You can learn more about them if you check out the Integrations information: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/Integrations+and+Other+Community+Projects

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist
914-366-6386