[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digital Object CSV & Overlay

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Tue Apr 26 09:15:26 EDT 2016

I started working on something like this yesterday; we wanted a way to update a whole batch of archival object links/digital object IDs at once with their Islandora handles. A different scope from what Phil asked for, sounds like, but I’m hoping what we do could be adaptable.

Nothing I’m ready to commit yet, but I’d be happy to trade notes with anyone else thinking about this sort of thing.  -k